NSIC stands for National Small Industries Corporation with its sole purpose of promoting the products of Small and Micro Enterprises. NSIC is an enterprise of Indian Government.
NSIC aims at aiding, promoting, and fostering the growth of MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) businesses in India.
These are done through several schemes Single Point Registration Scheme, Performance and Credit rating Scheme, Consortia and Tender Marketing Scheme etc.
Therefore, NSIC Registration is always recommendable to MSMEs to avail several advantages from several schemes under NSIC.
[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_tabs color=”sky” active_section=”1″][vc_tta_section title=”Benefits” tab_id=”1582970569488-aded12fe-4ebc”][vc_column_text]
- The issue of the Nsic Tender free of cost.
- Exception from an installment of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD).
- In delicate taking part MSEs citing cost inside value band of L1+15 per penny might likewise be permitted to supply a segment up to 20% of prerequisite by cutting down their cost to L1 Price where L1 is non-MSEs.
- Each Central Ministries/Departments/PSUs should set a yearly objective of least 20 for every penny of the aggregate yearly buys of the items or administrations delivered or rendered by MSEs. Out of yearly prerequisite of 20% acquirement from MSEs, 4% is reserved for units claimed by Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribes Notwithstanding the over, 358 things are additionally saved for selective buy from SSI Sector.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Procedure” tab_id=”1582970569489-4bd78d2e-d485″][vc_column_text]You can obtain NSIC registration both online and offline. For online registration of NSIC, you can follow the steps described below:
Visit the official portal of National Small Industries Corporation.
On the home page, click “Apply Online” on the left side of the page.
A new page will appear where you need to fill up the required company details.
Once you have filled up the form completely, click ‘Register’.
Pay up the recommended NSIC registration fees.
Then, the NSIC will send the duplicate copy of the documents and application to the concerned inspecting agency for the technical inspection.
Once the technical report arrives, NSIC will issue the License.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Documents” tab_id=”1582970969179-1cb60da1-8440″][vc_column_text]
- Copy of Acknowledgement of MSME registration
- Details of of plant & machinery and raw material with original purchase price
- Performance Statement
- Self-attested copy of ownership documents of the premises or copy of lease deed.
- Declaration/Certificate from the Proprietor/Partner/Director whether or not they have any link with large scale unit(s).
- List of raw materials and finished goods in stock.
- Copy of BIS license, if applicable.
- Copy of ISO 9000 (Optional).
- List of technical personnel employed in production and services.
- Item for which registration required with detailed specification(s)
- Write-up on quality control measures adopted by the firm for ensuring quality of raw material, bought out item (s) for assembly and sub assembly and for products/stores in process and the finished products quality control
- List of quality control equipment and testing facility available in factory
- Copy of type test report from Independent lab, where applicable as mentioned in relevant standard.
- Latest Electricity Bill Copy.
- Audited Balance Sheet, Trading Account and Profit & Loss
- Account for the last 3 years duly signed by the authorized person under his seal.
- Statement showing the Results of Operation for the last 3 years duly signed by Charted Accountant under his seal.
- Bankers’ Report giving details of financial status of the applicant firm as per Performa “F” of application form.
- Copy of Permanent Account No. (PAN)
- Partnership Deed
- Form ’A’ from Registrar of Firms showing the names of the partners.
- Certificate of Incorporation
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Criteria” tab_id=”1582971264428-c7c28689-e1b3″][vc_column_text]For everybody who is willing to register his/her enterprise under NSIC needs to satisfy the following criteria:
- Every Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) consisting of Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM)/EM- Part II (Optional) can obtain NSIC registration under its Single Point Registration Scheme (SPRS).
- MSEs already engaged in production but haven’t accomplished one year of existence can get Provisional Registration Certificate under Single Point Registration Scheme. It is provided with the monetary limit of Rs. 5 lakh which stands valid for one year from the date of issuance.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][vc_column_text][supsystic-form id=12][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text][supsystic-form id=11][/vc_column_text][stm_contacts_widget style=”style_4″ title=”jrcLegal” address=”Thinhewadi Road
410505″ phone=”9420700705″ email=”firstname.lastname@example.org”][/vc_column][/vc_row]